Day 1

Shediver

Well Day 1- 16s 1lb
I've had my 3 shakes all yummy
4 pints of water and not stopped weeing
Just finished 1 hours Aqua Fit
I am feeling fab, I hope I feel like this tomorrow
I did get told from Exante that due to the amount of exercise I am doing I'll need 4 shakes but trying to stick to my 3 and if I need it I'll have an extra half a pack as a hot drink

Brilliant first day! Definately have an extra pack of you need it especially these first few days x

Well in bed so haven't had my Extra Half
But I am at Aqua Fir tomorrow again so think I may need my 4 shakes tomorrow x

Hello and welcome.
See how you go with the exercise and extra pack, you might find yourself too tired to exercise later this week but that feeling doesn't last long.
Hope you have another good day tomorrow

Hello and welcome.
See how you go with the exercise and extra pack, you might find yourself too tired to exercise later this week but that feeling doesn't last long.
Hope you have another good day tomorrow
I think you may be right about feeling tired it's a lot in the first week but I'll try x

I went to bed early every night in my first week.

Day 2
Feel great is this normal ??
3 Shakes, just had half a pack as a hot drinks as a bit chilly from swimming
4 pints of water
1 hours swimming and 45 mins Aqua Fit

I didn't feel horrendous - I expected to feel much worse although the headaches were bad around day 3. Who knows you may get lucky.

How is day 3 going :)

Good on you Shediver. It took me about a week to get some energy, but now into week three, feeling great and the diet's second nature. :)

How much do you want to lose? I've lost one stone of 6. Gulp! Sounds so much when I see it written down.

Good on you Shediver. It took me about a week to get some energy, but now into week three, feeling great and the diet's second nature. :)

How much do you want to lose? I've lost one stone of 6. Gulp! Sounds so much when I see it written down.
I know it's just strange after reading lots of reviews about no energy and feeling rubbish and I am fine
Think I'd like to loose about 3 stone and see how I look and feel then decide to stick or go lower lol
You have don't fab, well done x

It's lovely to read about someone feeling good. The rest of us had a good old moan in week one (and I have continued on since, LOL!)

Day 4
Great again
3 shakes had coconut one today and that's the first one I don't like
3 pints of water & Coke Zero
1 hours Aqua fit

I wouldn't worry about not feeling bad over the first few days - everyone is different

Well Day 5
Feel Fab
3 Shakes, not so much water today due to not having time to keep popping to the loo
45 mins of Aqua fit I'll look like a mermaid soon been every night this week
Any suggestions to keep me regular ??

Back