Day 1.....

fatandfedup

well today is finally here..day 1.about time as well. going to have my first shake at about 8/9 o clock am having strawberry.about water how many pints are in a litre ? so i know how many pints of water to drink because my cdc said to drink about 2 and a half to 3 litres.

was a bit pissed off yesterday as when she weighed me yesterday it said i was 2 and a quarter pounds heavier than the day before when i weighed myself in boots.i know i know different scales but i was so chuffed the day before cos id found out id lost about a stone and a half on my own without even trying.
anyway hardly major lol.
anyone know how many pints in a litre?

hey there, well done you for starting today! you need to drink 4 pints per day plus an extra ½ pint for each ready made shake or eventually Bar you have.

Good luck on your 1st day and hope you have a great week!

xx

Good luck for today. Keep drinking and keep busy and keep focussing on your goal!

Look forward to hearing how you're doing :)

Good luck on day 1 chick.

I weighed myself directly before going for my inital weigh in and my cdc scales showed me 5 lbs heavier!!! and same again after 1st weigh in, but will go along with hers I suppose as they must be right!!..xxx

thanks guys. shlinz congrats on losing 14lbs in first week u must be well chuffed.

Totally over the moon!!!! :D:D

And you can do it too, i've always got water with me all day long and think that's the big thing with this diet....I don't know exactly how much I drink on a daily basis, I stop counting once i'm passed the recommended 2 and half ltr. Forever at the loo tho, but its obv working!!

Keep it up and you will succeed!!:p
xxx

Back