DAY 10 WOOOO

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Its Day 10 in the Lipotrim house and Cherry has lost 1 stone exactly wooooo. I am so so so over the moon, I thought it'd take me ages to lose that. I felt so ace today wearing my new skirt and my heels yaaayy xxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow thats amazing, you must be feeling great!! Good luck for next week! :)

Thank you, I think i'm still in shock lol x

enjoy - that buzz will motivate youfor next week!!

Wit woooo - good for you - are you weighing yourself or have you weighed in early ?? :)

That was my own weigh in but luckily my scales match with the chemists. My official weigh in will be Weds or Thurs so who knows I may lose even more by then yay:D

That was my own weigh in but luckily my scales match with the chemists. My official weigh in will be Weds or Thurs so who knows I may lose even more by then yay:D

Ahhhaaaaa:D

awesome

Its Day 10 in the Lipotrim house and Cherry has lost 1 stone exactly wooooo. I am so so so over the moon, I thought it'd take me ages to lose that. I felt so ace today wearing my new skirt and my heels yaaayy xxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOW! That is great news! Im so happy for u - its such an exciting diet - its just thrill after thrill and once you start to see your body shrink u get soooo much of a buzz! I havent felt this great in YEARS! Im so happy with how I am now and I think my brian is still trying to catch up with everything that has happened - Im still in shock and when I went into the changing rooms today and carried in size 8 it felt surreal to put them on and button them with ease- i think my brian was expecting me not to get them up over my knee! lol

You will be in shock a lot on this diet - but its a good shock! lol

xox

Go Cherry ! :D That's top narna ! :D x

Back