day 10

DOMREP

yeaaa i have reached day 10!! i am so pleased with myself as i did not think i would make it this far. the only thing i am finding is that although i am not physically hungry, i am finding that every now and then i get cravings for food. is this normal? why does that happen?

taking it one day at a time is the only thing that is keeping me from not falling off, oh and of course this site!lol

i still have a while to go, but i am determind to keep going as i really do not think i can go through the first couple of days again. i made decision today....i'm not going to break for christmas. i do not think it's worth it, food is always going to be there. i know i will feel on top of the world when i am finally at my target weight and can feel comfortable being me again.i have not had the energy to include exercise as yet. i think i will see how i'm feeling on week three and maybe start using my wii fit again.

thanks everyone for your wisdom and inspirational stories, it really helps when you know there are others who are going through or been through what you are experiencing.x

Well, good on ya. Small milestones are the best for keeping us on track. Little by little we can make the journey. Great determination to decide that you will stick with it thru the holiday. I am leaning that way too. Had thought of breaking for Christmas but as my OH said "you can have Christmas at Easter". Keep up the good work.

Back