Day 10

jez86uk

Well i have to thank the guys who told me to stick with it last night. Today was my day 10 and although the thought of having the soup for dinner was not a pleasant one i managed to neck it. Im now on the count down till my weigh in on Friday. Only got 3 more of them horrible soups to go then i can change them for a shake.

I really had in mind that i wanted to do a month on TFR, i know i won't be on target with this short space of time but figured it would be a big boost and then i can go on to a healthy life style plan. I was very close to giving up these past few days and really considered just going on to a reefed plan but I'm glad i managed to do another day 100%. I am just going to take each day as it comes, and along as i can stick it out till Friday i will decide after my 2nd weigh whether i should carry on for a third week or do a reefed. Its not the hunger thats getting me, I'm actually not feeling hungry, it is just the boredom and lack of choice thats getting me. I am now limited to vanilla and strawberry shakes and i don't want to get to the point where i can no longer stomach them like with the chocolate shake and soup.

Another 100% TFR day tomorrow, creeping ever closer to that 2nd weigh in :)

You have a good attitude, one day at a time without setting big goals and targets. I agree about the boredom, went and got some flapjacks and toasted one (actually in the toaster) and had with a big mug of tea and quite enjoyed it! Have you tried making the crisps with the soup? Not fantastic, but different!

No i have not tried the crisps thing, what is this please i have not heard about this before? My Pharmacist does not seem to offer the flapjacks, in a way I'm not too bothered as I'm not keen on normal flapjack to be honest.

Maybe i should ask to try one as something different next week.

that sounds interesting, i will be toasting my flapjack tomorrow, i love the flapjacks i think i am the only one, but i have half a flap jack and make a big coffee mixed with half vanilla and coffee, it feels normal.... and i like that, and the choc is ok mixed with a hot mint tea, but not great alone....

good luck, keep going i am struggling a bit at the mo, but i know it will be worth it...

To make the crisps half the packet with a little water to make a thick paste, smear dollops on a sheet of baking paper then pop in oven for about 10mins

Oh thanks i will give this a go 2moz, just counting down them days till i can re-stock without the soups lol

Back