Day 100!!!!

baby_callalillies

I know it only means something to me.....but thought i would put it out there for all newbies! If I can do this, ANYONE can :):)

I never believed i could reach day 100 on CD, it seemed like such a lifetime away. In some ways its has dragged in, in others completely flown in.

So far i have lost 50lbs! Gone from a size 26/28 - 18/20 and lost over 18 inches in total from my body. Im now almost lighter than i was 5 years ago. Im almost at half way point.....so another 100 days to go methinks.

Wishing everyone all the luck and positive vibes in the world :vibes:

Special thanks to all the CDC's here, all the regular posters who helped me along the way with funny stories and inspirational updates - and of course to my Team members! Fat Guys Slim! :):):)

have a great sunday all

Anni
x:px
:talk017:

Hi ... just wanted to say WELL DONE :worthy:

This is a very nmotivational thread and I for one thank you. You have done absolutely fan blooming tantastic and deserve a massive pat on the back.

I have struggled over the past month on one day off the next 2 on again blah blah. But today is my first day and I am just having my porridge, a little late but been in the garden. Struggling with the water intake but will keep trying. ;) x

WOW thats all i can say...you really have done amazing.....please send some of your successful vibes my way ; ) xxx

Anni..
Just wanted to say well done thats fantastic... 50 lbs off is fab!! You must feel so amazing.. like a new person!! So so happy for you.. It just shows if you stick to it.. it so works.......
I am on day 68 and plan to do 100 days on ss........ I would be so excited to get to 100 days too!!
Well done I think that truly is amazing!!!
Keep up the good work.. Your doing fab!!

Wow, that's amazing - equivalent of 1/2 a pound a day!!! What other diet gives those kinds of results!

Can't wait til I am at day 100, only 93 to go! :sigh:

Well done on your 100 days! It's a great feeling isn't it!! xx

Congratulations on your 100 days, that is great a inspiration for my remaining 89. I am sure you will do well with the next part of your journey.

:thankyou:

awwwww..thanks everyone!!! I couldnt have done any of this without Minimins!!!

Good luck all on your own personal journeys...and here's to my next 100 days

anni xxxxxx

Back