Day 11 struggling - & a wkend ahead!!

fingersx

Hi, I've been struggling with SS today, feeling hungry and I just fancy eating this that n the other:sigh:!! I have kept 100% to SS though and am really starting to feel better (& thinner!) so I know its worth sticking to it.

With the wkend coming I know its going to be hard but I will concentrate on all those clothes I want to fit into and the new ones I want to buy!

Good luck at the wkend for all of you, lets keep at it :D

Buy lots of thick magazines to read over the weekend....or a book (even though i dont read book i know most people do :D)

Plan to go out? got a dog? walk it :D got kids? take em out

Im out all day tomorrow cinema bowling & kid jump around place will keep my demons at bay ;)

good luck x

Have a great weekend and you sound like you are focused on success!!

I've just got through a bit of a tough day, seemed to feel hungry on and off. And had to watch others eat stuff that I usually like.
But so glad that I didn't give in to temptation.
Will be at a Thames River festival tommorow (actually, later today) and expect that people will be eating and boozing around me. But I too have the goal of wearing nice clothes, looking and feeling so much better at the end of CD.
Good Luck fingersx and fellow CD'ers; perhaps report back to minimins at end of weekend to let us all know how well you succeeded!

Back