Day 12 and back on it!

Ugh well I did give in unfortunately and ate and felt sorry for myself and ate some more but have now given myself a big kick up the bum and decided to just get back onto it asap.I was walking round Tesco and realised I didn't feel comfortable being so big and buying food(makes a change-it never used to bother me) so decided to just go back to it.I will have to do it alone for a month unfortunately as although my bf pays for it, I can't afford the rent this month so need to use the money for that.Luckily I have enough left over LL packs to use for a month.I think having the bars set my cravings off.I only had 3 but all 3 days I wanted food.I was fine before then.So I won't be getting the bars again.I am going to miss the tetras for a month though.They are great.I refuse to stay fat!!!

I bought a nice cup in Tesco today-it's pink and white and has "Yummy Mummy" written on it.I got it to remind me that my goal is to be a yummy mummy next time I am pregnant, not a horrid fat mummy :)

hi

ive just read all those 3 pages my eyes hurt now lol, ive just started dieting i no am young (20) but i h8 my body i eat to much crap everyday but i bought myself sum things could LIPO-6 ive heard it works great i dont really exercise much though cos i dont have enough money for the gym every month running my car costs alot every wage packet so i basically just eat healthier and just do sit ups n whatever i canjust to help it work abit better by the way well done all for losing weight =) xx am chris by the way

Back