Day 12 and so COLD

Janelegs11

It's day 12 in the Lipotrim house, the end of August and I am freezing cold, I have a heater under my desk and my nails have gone blue....

Is this to do with the weather or the diet?

I feel the cold loads more since starting L.T.
Constantly got my fluffy slipper sock things on!!!
Something to do with ketosis?
Hope you get warm soon xxx

aww bless you :-(

I suspect the cold IS related to LT. Our bodies keep warm by using fat...and with LT we're not 'feeding' it any. Although we begin to burn fat it may not be enough to keep you warm as WELL as giving you enough energy for essential bodily functions. It COULD be that you're not getting enough iron?? Why not get the doctor to check your bloods to make sure you're not anemic? I'd say the only thing you can do is layer up... I've been getting cold too, but I must say that a sesh at the gym helps me stay warm for the rest of the day. Maybe try light exercise to boost your fat burning and produce warmth?

Hope you aren't TOO chilly hun!

xx

I think it is a side effect of LT. I seen to have been really cold just recently. A lovely hot bubble bath then curl up on the sofa in fluffy PJ's to watch the soaps......bliss!!!! x

i feel really cold today to i remember being cold last time i did it! and skinnyminnycoming that sounds so lush think i may have to have a hot bubble bath tonight then pj's sounds like bliss!!! xx

I dont get cold but i read a lot of posts of people that do - so it must be a common side effect - but when you think that the body has to burn more calories when you are cold - then it is a bonus side effect cos it only means u are getting skinnier quicker! :D

shame im hot stuff eh... ;) i have to work harder to the burn the chub.

your all right the cold is a side effect of LT. in the middle of the summer i went out with a scalf on. people thought id gone mad!!!

hey, i havent had this side effect but iv read loads about people who do i dont think theres much we can do aboout it tho soz xx

Back