Day 13 for me

Gunna-make-it

Thought I would have a peek on the scales this morning as I am a couple days off WI number 2 and I have lost 2lbs this week - it is not TOM and I have stuck to this 100% - worried now as it looks like you are supposed to lose more especially the first couple of weeks??

I wouldnt worry yourself, could be water intake, poo, muscle. I only lost 3lb on my second week (yesterday WI) and the scales didnt shift till day 12/13 either. Think about your 2 week overall loss and remember the chemist scales are different to yours.

A LOSS IS A LOSS!!

Every loss is a good loss :D

Weight & inches lost don't always go hand in hand too - it's the long term journey that counts too - I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised next week too :)

i wouldnt worry to much sometimes at the beginning of the week the scales dont move but by the end they have gone down 6lbs you will probably be pleasantly surprised when you go for your official WI x

This is the reason, you shouldnt get weighed through the week as it can be very disheartening, dont worry yourself and only official WI counts, chin up!

only official WI counts, chin up! this is ok as long as the scales they weigh you on arent 7lbs heavier than they should be, which they admitted to as well!!

hi gary, hows it going?

h xx

Dont do it!!!!! only use the chemist scales.
I weighed at home last night and got disheartened at i weighed at 17st 2 lbs. Got to chemist this morning I was 16 st 6lbs so lesson learnt there.

You will be good I promise, less food in = massive weigh loss, better clothes and an amazing butt x

Thought I would have a peek on the scales this morning as I am a couple days off WI number 2 and I have lost 2lbs this week - it is not TOM and I have stuck to this 100% - worried now as it looks like you are supposed to lose more especially the first couple of weeks??

I wouldn't worry hun, mine said the same a couple of days before I got weighed. In fact they said only 3lb loss the morning before i got weighed - but i'd actually lost 6lbs. You should just stick to using their scales or you end up dragging yourself down. xx

Thanks all, the scales are being put away when I get home tonight....and I have added my ticker - hurrah..
It's great as I was putting on and losing the same 7lbs with WW over a year and a half but lost more in 1 week with LT - love it !!!!

Thanks all, the scales are being put away when I get home tonight....and I have added my ticker - hurrah..
It's great as I was putting on and losing the same 7lbs with WW over a year and a half but lost more in 1 week with LT - love it !!!!

I was the same, i lost 5lb in 4 weeks on WW. I never went back after week 4 lol

Ditch em hun....Home scales are the kiss of death. Nearly knocked me off course a few times....weighed totally diff on chemist scales!!! Just keep swimmin hun and itll all be worth it at WI x

2lbs is 2lbs is 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats 2 whole pounds...do me a favour and go and pick up a bag of sugar then chuck it from one hand to the other - heavy innit!!! and thats what ur home scales are saying!!!! anything more on ur WI is a bonus hun!!!!!

I must admit I do occasionally nip on my scales (just to remind myself how much I've lost!) but take what they say with a pinch of salt coz I know only the pharmacy scales tell the true story!

I haven't been on my scales since Monday morning before my WI - just haven't had the time so no idea what next weeks WI will be! Do I have the willpower to keep off them?!!!!

I'm sure you'll be happy whatever your loss. Good luck for your WI, which day is it?

x

home scales are a nightmare, this week mine said i've only lost 1lb so dreading my official WI tomorrow

I agree home scales are not a good idea, although I have a real problem practicing what I preach!! Mine said 5lbs this week and at the chemist I had lost 8.5lbs. Ditch 'em, they aint worth the upset xx

I agree. and its pure pure fat so a loss is a loss. GET RID OF UR OWN SCALES.

Back