Day 140 - where has the time gone???

Wales

Silver Member
Huge milestone today for me, day 140 - 20 weeks and 5st 10lbs gone, forever, bye bye :D:D:D

This diet is one of the best things that I have ever done. I feel sooooooooooo good, and not just because I am in smaller clothes, with smaller thighs and am finally overweight rather than obese.

But, finally, I have taken positive action about my weight, made the change that is going to be with me for the rest of my life. With hindsight I can see how much my weight affected every aspect of my life - confidence, fertility, relationships (with other people and the me I saw in the mirror). Oh, but I do <really> enjoy putting on a size 14 (with 12's ready and waiting in the wardrobe)!!!

For those struggling or just starting out - stick with it, it is so worth it and you will get there!

Well done Wales!! You have done so well. You should be very proud of yourself x x

You've done so well Wales and it's been inspirational having you in on the challenges! Well done hunnie x

Wow Charlotte, so have you - you must be thrilled - what a great diet this !!!

Thanks Liz - thanks for setting up the challenge, it has been really good to focus on. You have been motivational on the challenge and on your other posts and have a very sensible approach to this diet x

Thank you wales day 1 for me and feel bad so off to bed for a couple of hours.! If not i will cheat.!

I kept telling myself today when i was out i will get there.! lol xx

Well done Wales! You've done so brilliantly!

Well done wales I am only on day 10 and just cant imagine lasting or getting to day 140. You really are amazing and a true inspiration.

Nat xx

Huge milestone today for me, day 140 - 20 weeks and 5st 10lbs gone, forever, bye bye :D:D:D

This diet is one of the best things that I have ever done. I feel sooooooooooo good, and not just because I am in smaller clothes, with smaller thighs and am finally overweight rather than obese.

But, finally, I have taken positive action about my weight, made the change that is going to be with me for the rest of my life. With hindsight I can see how much my weight affected every aspect of my life - confidence, fertility, relationships (with other people and the me I saw in the mirror). Oh, but I do <really> enjoy putting on a size 14 (with 12's ready and waiting in the wardrobe)!!!

For those struggling or just starting out - stick with it, it is so worth it and you will get there!

thankyou so much f0r this post

Back