Day 16 and constipated :(

uklady

OK guys.... anyone else having going to the loo problems on 100% TFR??? I have been using the Fibreclear and now had 2 days of Senakot... but still nothing :( :( Am I the only one? I'm starting to get worried that if I need to go to the Dr's that he will take me off Lipotrim!! :O

Hi UKlady,

Be patient .. Very hard I know when you feel like the need is there! It will happen!

I had to use dulcolax after week 2 once a week it was my only option! .. They are quite strong though so one will defo get you moving!

I would hang in one more day with the sena it's a more natural way!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi UK lady,

I suffer from the same problem and I'm in week 10! I have been using laxose as this is the only thing that ever works for me. I know it probably takes me out of ketosis but the relief is worth it, I have also maintained a steady weight loss. I mentioned it to the pharmacist yesterday and she recommended dulcolax tablets. I tried just 1 last night and oh dear god, all I can say is the pain I experienced from 3am was worse than labour and my labours were pretty bad! NEVER AGAIN am I taking one of them. I didn't even go to the loo yet. I felt so bad I thought I was going to be sick also. My tummy is in bits today, only had my first shake a few minutes ago and that has set the pain off again. Theres my ramble over, anyway you are not alone!
Laxose is way more gentle and I will be sticking with that in future as fibre clear does nothing for me either.

Good luck!

Dulcolax once a week would be my advice too. I take one at night going to bed and by the next morning I get busy! I do it once a week too and find it works a charm. Good luck!!!

Senna works for me but I do have to take them a few times a week

Back