day 18 of june challenge :)

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
as requested :)

our challenge shall start on 1st june which is a Friday! we shall aim to drink 8 pints of water a day and 15 mins of exercise

who would like to join? :D come on u know u wanna :)

lots of love stace xxx

I'll join in - just doing the 7 day challenge atm which runs out on Monday so it'll be great to move straight on to this one :D Just what I need, thanks!

Hey

Count me in, need the challenge, loss seems to be slowing a bit, so need to stay focused

xx :)

Thanks Stacey for picking up on my thread below.

I will post you my start weight on Wednesday morning , how long are you running the challenge for, is it for the month of June?

Thanks

as requested :)

our challenge shall start on 1st june which is a Friday! we shall aim to drink 8 pints of water a day and 15 mins of exercise

who would like to join? :D come on u know u wanna :)

Count me in! I walk everywhere does that count as excersise? lol

Lucie xx

hiya Stacey,

i notice you are not too far from where I am, I work in Peterlee.

Where is your counsellor at?

Hope you are doing ok, I can't wait till Wednesday to get started.

hey i live in sunderland town centre :)

my cdc is in south shields, i was seein cdc in penshaw but it didnt work out, how about u?

where bouts in teeside u from

xx

count me in too although doing the Menorca challenge aswell, but i guess that is ok.
I get weighed on Tuesdays so will let you know start weight and subsequent weekly losses from then.
Good one stacey!
Sxx

Challenge accepted

Excersie already sorted 30 mims brisk walk to work and 30 mins back again.

Target to lose 1 stone in weight

Me

Hey I would like to join in the June challenge, as I failed to keep on track with the May one.

It's my 25th birthday on the 29th and I would like to be a size 12 and lose a stone by then.

Nice one for starting this Stacey.
:D:D

I'm in too - this might be the motivation I need as I don't want to let anyone (or myself!) down.

Let's do this!!! :D

yes please, I'd love to join in:D

ohhh my first challenge, how exciting:)

Back