day 18 of june challenge :)

Hi ya Stacey

:wave_cry: PLEASE count me in for the June challenge. I've been really struggling to stay on the straight and narrow this last week.
Are we just gonna report back on this thread?

PS - does anyone know how to add a second ticker as I wanted to add my absolute starting weight. The current ticker is onley since I'ver been on the CD

yea jus post on here :)

yea jus click on a ticker to get to the website and create a new one and paste that in ya sig box to

xxx

Please include me in June challenge as lost 9 lb in May and then lost my way a bit in the last week!!!!???
Got 3 stone to lose by September!!

Hi ya Stacey

I'm really looking forward to the June challenge :)
I really need to sort my exercise out. I haven't been to the gym for 2 weeks so gonna start tomorrow for the count down to June and get back into it. I was really enjoying it and was doing loads, dunno what happened.
I will :innocent0001::innocent0001::innocent0001: be at target by the time we finish the challenge which will be very exciting especially as we're going to Majorca in July and I'll have to buy a load of new smaller clothes.:party0049:
Hope you are havin a great weekend even though its a bit wet :tear_drop:.

Hi..I would love to join in on this challenge. Ive been contemplating doing one of these challenges for quite a while now, so here goes. I get weighed in on a monday, so when should i give you the results?

Ruth x

count me in too! I also get weighed on a Monday ... my aim is to lose 17lb at least in the month!

hiya everyone :D wat day should we report? is friday ok for everyone or do we need a day more in the middle of the week for everyone? jus we are starting on friday so that wud give us weekly results

xxxx

I don't mind the day, I get weighed on Fridays :)

I weighed in last night for my first weigh in and I was 16 stone 11 pounds. This morning on my scales i was 16 stone 7 pounds.

I have weighed on both because I am not seeing my CDC for 2 weeks so I can keep a check on my scales as to weight loss.

For the challenge I will go by my morning weight so that I can post each week!

yey thats a fab idea :D i jus got weighed today and have lost alb since yesterday which was my re-start so i am happy :D am lookin 4wad to this challenge

xx

Hey

I weigh 10st exactly last night so I'llhave that for my starting weight

xx

Good Luck everyone ;)

I have no preference to results day - will go with the majority. Can't wait to start, have been ill over the weekend and am home off sick. Seem to be eating for England!! Am on antibiotics so hope that by tomorrow they'll be having an impact so that I'm raring to go on Friday. :party0011::character00238::party0011:

I really need the support of everyone doing this as I can't seem to do this on my own at the moment. :help2:

2 days until I shift this last lump of lard. Let's do it!! :scale:

Hey Jazz where in France are you going (I see from your ticker you're off on hols soon!) We're hoping to book something in France too - prob in the South - have you been before? Anywhere you can recommend? (Sorry everyone else who is not remotely interested - just ignore this!)
Mrs P

Yep, I'm in. I'm at the beginning of my diet so still feel really motivated but exercise hasn't even had a look in yet so will be good, I'd like to go out for an early walk leaving my hubby and three little angels in bed!

Back