day 19 (diary)

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

god feel like i am losing my will, the first two weeks were ok, then i was poorly with a nasty bug this week and its gone a bit t*ts up.

Moved up to the 1000 plan but back to my old ways and guestimating my calories and i have a weigh in on monday !!!!!!!!!!

last night my kids had some crisps and i had one only one and my hubby said should you be eating that? well i wanted to swing for him, i know he is right but he just winds me up when he starts his little comments which he knows does my head in. sorry rant over ooh.

Any how gonna stick to my 1000 plan today this is my second time round on cd and i dont want to lose it now.

Come on Jo you can do this!

Gx

Thanks george for the encouragement I know it is now or never, and i want it to be now, just feel abit drained after this week of work and kids. i am planning to stay on the 1000 plan for a while until i pick up enough motivation to get back to ssing. i have lost about a stone in 3 weeks so i am not going to let that creep back. :rolleyes:

Great stuff, don't want to undo all your hard work. You did so well to move to 1000 plan when times were tough and don't put too much pressure on yourself to move back down too quickly. You will have good losses on the 1000 plan and the most important thing is to find something that suits you at the time and stick with it.

Good luck hun

Gxx

Great stuff, don't want to undo all your hard work. You did so well to move to 1000 plan when times were tough and don't put too much pressure on yourself to move back down too quickly. You will have good losses on the 1000 plan and the most important thing is to find something that suits you at the time and stick with it.

Good luck hun

Gxx

Thanks G

Yeah just like the rest of us had a crap week in general, while spoil it any further. God just looking at you photo gives me some inspiration, did you have any days when you had a lttle something to eat along the way but quickly got back on track.

Hi Jo

Thanks hun! Afraid I was really boring and didn't go down the picking route. I did have days when I was very tempted but used to reason with myself that I would only make the whole process harder for myself. I would say that more weight I lost the easier it was to resist temptation. I think planning is the key, I had a weeks holiday in Malta and I decided ahead of time to take my shakes and do AAM type meals to keep hubby company when he had his dinner. Similar to what you have done with the 1000 plan, recognise that you needed to eat but made a sensible decision about moving up.

Gxx

Hi Jot
Yes i know that saying , should you be eating that , keep with it girl ! you show him !

Back