Day 19

Tilleymonster

So, here I am, squeeeeeezed into my size 14 work trousers (I guess that's the ultimate proof that I'm a pearshape, a waist size 12 in a dress is fine, but there's no way I could get a pair of trousers at the size round my bottom, humpf!).

I figure I used to squeeze into my size 16s so why not eh? Squeeze these on and then I don't start to feel reticent and think, well my clothes are hanging off me so I'm fine. I am therefore getting out of that mindset and upping my game a little but wearing these.

Yes - compared to my size 16s these feel like my bum is on show. Yes - compared to my size 16s I'm pretty sure everyone can see every tiny lump of fat in my thighs. Yes - compared to my size 16s I have ankle swingers because the trousers are tight and so higher up. All in all - yes, it's a little shameful but that's exactly what I am doing this for - to get my pride back.

Noshing on my chilli con carne pack now. Feeling quite good. Still the easiest diet on earth.

xxx

Hi, well done on the size 14s and 19 days. I cant wait till i am in that size. I love your description of how you have sqeezed into them. It doesnt matter, you got them on. You need to update your ticker to show your hard work. xxx

Hey, well done on getting into your size 14's! You worked hard why shouldnt you wear them. They will soon be loose on you xx

well done hun xx

Well done! I'm doing the same. I'm not pear shaped but apple shaped I'm wearing my smaller skinny jeans to crank up the pressure! I've a massive muffin top to show for it. Thank god it's still cold and my massive woolly jumper can cover it!

Back