DAY 2 - Aching a bit.

Ms R

Well I got through Day 1 quite easily and went for a cycle ride (about 6 miles). Wow do I ache today!!!! I think it's because I've had a week in Spain of total inactivity, didn't even have to shop, cook or wash any dishes, just relaxed for a whole week and now I'm trying to pick up the pace again, it's really hard but I felt fantastic after doing some exercise.

Last night I had my before photos taken in 4 different outfits and I will have the exact same photos taken at 4 week intervals so I can compare at the end of my journey. They were taken of the front, side and back of me and they were not good to look at. It was quite painful to do it but I think it's necessary to help me not only during this journey but also once I'm at goal, it should help to keep me there. I'm also keeping a diary each day and I'm planning to do lots of exercise as I used to always do. So swimming is going to be on the menu as it's fantastic for toning up your whole body, especially your abs and your arms. I'm also going to continue with my cycling as I absolutely love it and I'm going to do more hill walking at weekends, again another activity I really enjoy. I also go to Salsa every week and tonights the night so I'll be dancing away the calories. Salsa is such an energetic form of dance that's brilliant for the music and the feel good factor but has the added side effect of toning your legs and burning of calories.

So here's to day 2, another step towards freedom from this fat!

Back