Day 2 adn TOTM!!!! what are my chances now!?!?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmie83, 18 November 2008 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    its day 2 everything going fab! and i get TOTM!!! i notice most people seem not to loose get amounts on their TOTM and its my first week and i really wanted a good loss since i have no will power and needed it to motivate me and now i feel like its not going to happen!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Emmie !
    Try not to worry about TOTM. Although some people show a smaller loss that week, it is only due to water retention. You would therefore expect a bigger loss the following week. BUT it doesn't happen to everyone ! You're doing well to get to day 2, so just carry on drinking the water and picture yourself at your goal weight !
    CAROLYN x

4. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi, its my first week too and also my time of the month, am focusing on longer term picture, more like what i can lose in a month, and carolyn is right if it doesn't come off this week, it will next, keep going, you're doing great!!!

5. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey my TOTM doesn't affect my weight loss at all so you might get away with it. If not, as has already been said you'll getter a bigger loss next week. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.