• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2 adn TOTM!!!! what are my chances now!?!?!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
its day 2 everything going fab! and i get TOTM!!! i notice most people seem not to loose get amounts on their TOTM and its my first week and i really wanted a good loss since i have no will power and needed it to motivate me and now i feel like its not going to happen!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CAROLYN

CWP CONSULTANT
Hi Emmie !
Try not to worry about TOTM. Although some people show a smaller loss that week, it is only due to water retention. You would therefore expect a bigger loss the following week. BUT it doesn't happen to everyone ! You're doing well to get to day 2, so just carry on drinking the water and picture yourself at your goal weight !
CAROLYN x

Nat

hi, its my first week too and also my time of the month, am focusing on longer term picture, more like what i can lose in a month, and carolyn is right if it doesn't come off this week, it will next, keep going, you're doing great!!!

Hey my TOTM doesn't affect my weight loss at all so you might get away with it. If not, as has already been said you'll getter a bigger loss next week. xx