Day 2 adn TOTM!!!! what are my chances now!?!?!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
its day 2 everything going fab! and i get TOTM!!! i notice most people seem not to loose get amounts on their TOTM and its my first week and i really wanted a good loss since i have no will power and needed it to motivate me and now i feel like its not going to happen!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

It depends of your body - at your TOTM do you tend to retain water, some people I think they are rare cases can put on half a stone during their period. It's not fat, unless you pig yourself I think it's just water retention.

If you're only on day 2, then by the time you get weighed your loss should be fine. It's generally the week leading up to your period that affects your weight and water retention.

Fingers crossed for a good loss for you x

I really hope your right Trim!!!!!

need the push although am very proud of me so far!! day 3 even my hubby has started to say well done! i know it might not seem alot but he knows what im like with diets and when i said i was doing CD he said i dont want to know!! (my weight is the only thing we argue about!) so now he can see im stucking to it and knows its hard fro me hes coming round to the whole idea!!!!!!

only 4 days till week 1 over!!!

Mine was the same when i first told him. especially when he found out how expensive it is. But he's soooooo proud now, and i'm sure he thinks it was worth every penny x

I had the same problem as you! First week and my totm turns up the day of my WI! :sigh:

I ended up losing only 3lbs which although isn't too bad when you read about people losing 19lbs in their first week doesn't make you feel great!

But now I just think that i'm going to hit it out of the ball park at the next WI!

Back