Day 2 ......again!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Nathalie, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Well I am back after a looooong break - anyone else just retsarted? I'm on day 2 and am looking to drop 3 stone so here I go........eek

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    good luck nathalie. I feel like i am always restarting. But i started again with a few others posting on here at the start of the year.... again. We seen to be doing ok so i am sure you will lose the weight you want x

4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    good luck you can do it

5. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    good luck for day 3.

6. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The best of luck to you this time.

I've re-started countless times, and re-joined the local slimming club at least a dozen times, always telling myself 'this is the time'.

This time, I've changed a few things about how I would normally go about things, for example I got an exercise bike to save me making excuses about the gym, and I paid in advance for three months at the slimming club so that I have an incentive to go each week.

I'm hoping that the changes, plus increased motivation will get me past the 4-week barrier into some real progress.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.