Day 2 and feeling rotten :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by leahs, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. leahs

leahs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know that it's all part of the first few days, but just wanted a little moan.. I will not be eating ANY food I am so determined :)

But please tell me this head-achey, no energy just generally not feeling 100% will go away?!

Really surprised that I haven't been feeling hungry at all though - excellent!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Leah

I am on day 5 and I feel alot better then the first few days !! the way you feel might be effected by when you take your shakes ive had to amend my way !! Day 2 and 3 I felt on my way home from work at 6 all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and felt really bad but as soon as I had my last shake I felt ok again ! so now ive tried to strech out when I have my second shake !! I haven't had my second one yet because its Friday I know I will want to stay up later so streching out my lunch and dinner time shake so I will have more energy!!

I would also maybe go for a light walk, My Day 3 (worst day) I ended up playing a football match, I thought I wouldn't be able for it but ended up scoring a goal and all and felt like I had loads of energy after !!

It's hard but when you look at everyone elses achievements it seems worth it in the end !! I still have the weirdness but sometimes I feel great !!

You have the same goals as me so good luck !!!

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    First week is horrid! It gets better! Promise! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.