Day 2 and feeling very positive....

x_kerry_x

Had oats so simpy (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and blueberries this morning... yummy!
for lunch i had scrambled egg with lettice, celery and Tomatos... one of the girls i work with decided to tell me my portion was huge so felt very disheartened when it wasnt at all.... I posted a pic of FB and everyone on SW group said it was fine so im not gonna let her comments get me down as i eat my salad and shes scoffs sandwichs and chocolate.

Giong to ride to my BF's tonight then were off for a walk, ill ride back tomorrow morning so thats a good bit of exercise and saves on the petrol!

hhmm what to have for dinner tonight?! Any quick and easy ideas as im on the go... maybe mugshot and salad at the BF;s!
Hope you are all having a successfull day!
xxxx:p

dont worry about the girl at work...my next desk neighbour at work keeps going "oh are you eating again?".....or "its a bit early to be eating isnt it?".......it really winds me up, but i will the smug one when im all slim and she has a muffin top! lol

Haha muffin top!! Jealousy is an ugly trait isn't it!! Just tucking into my dinner, jacket spud with tuna and onion and lots of brocolli and runner beans... Yummy!! Think its all ok except 2 syns for the light mayo xxxx

Aww you sound as if you're doing really well and getting the hang of it quickly! For on the go's, the mcain frozen jackets are 1 syn and lovely ( I use them all the time as find they taste nicer than jackets you buy fresh!) And put whatever topping you want in. Mugshots are brill when short of time but don't fill me for long. They're ok for lunch at work with fruit and yogurt for afters.

Also it doesn't matter about portion size anyway, you were mostly eating superfree salad so eat as much as you like to satisfy your apetite :) as long as you stop when full then its ok don't worry. Ignore her at work and be smug when you've lost a couple of stone ;)

Back