day 2 and finding it so hard

misswinkytinky

well guys i need help!!!!
i,m on day 2 and i have the shakes, lightheadyness, tirenesss...:cry: and i dont want to give in... i want to lose my weight:cry:
i,m drinking lots of water... and i mean lots... i cannot continue like this!!

Michele don;t panic we have all been there!!!
The first few days can be tough, if at all possible take yourself to bed if you feel really bad, The water is important but maybe you need to build up the quantity if you have not been used to drinking lots before.
You have made the right decision, just keep reading through all the successes and know that all of them felt as bad as you do now. In a few days time, Ketosis will kick in and you will feel so much better.
Until then enjoy the feeling of being in control of yourself.
I have just got back from a 30 length swim which two weeks ago I never would have been able to manage.
You WILL be slim, just hang in there for a few more days.... each day at a time!

x

You just have to relax and it will pass. It will! Honest!

Have a relaxing bath and an early night - don't try to do too much! Look after yourself!

I know how you feel about failing, I have not even told my mum I am doing this again, as I didn't want to see the look of expectant failure in here eyes when I see her again... Instead I will be seeing her In November and want her to be pleasantly shocked!
It is really easy to panic. But the way you are feeling now IS temporary. I still get days where I think OMG how can I do this for another 4 months BUT when I look at some of the successes here, I know it is my turn. It is your turn to, thats why you're here and thats why you're asking for help!
WHy not get yourself a ticker sorted out and start a blog? I post here loads to keep my mind off food, and the arcade is good fun too!

If you click on my ticker it will take you to the right website, and you are given a choice to create your own... It's not difficult
x

Back