Day 2 and I caved already

charmelz

Just getting to the end of day 2 and I gave in to temptation and ate, ate and ate some more. Have been feeling really cold all day despite the sunshine and my hubby (who tries to be supportive) said he felt i'd be better following a healthy eating plan. In typical serial dieter fashion that took me straight to well I'll starthealthy eating tomorrow and bunge today. Now sat here feeling really tearful and shitty. Oh well heres to a fresh start tomorrow.

charmelz said:
Just getting to the end of day 2 and I gave in to temptation and ate, ate and ate some more. Have been feeling really cold all day despite the sunshine and my hubby (who tries to be supportive) said he felt i'd be better following a healthy eating plan. In typical serial dieter fashion that took me straight to well I'll starthealthy eating tomorrow and bunge today. Now sat here feeling really tearful and shitty. Oh well heres to a fresh start tomorrow.

Oh dear :( we've all done it
All is not lost start again tomorrow and just don't talk yourself out of it again ;)
You'll be fine
Good luck

Like Carly said, we've all done it. Try not to be too hard on yourself, what matters is what you do today. Breaking patterns of behaviour is not easy. Hope today goes better for you.

Thanks Carly and Littlered. Am feeling a lot better today and am determined to see it through so heres to day 1 again.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit more positive. If it's any consolation my OH things I'm bonkers at the moment! Here's to 100% behaving! :clap:

Back