Day 2 and NOT constipated!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
Just thought I'd share lol

I am DEFINITELY NOT constipated.

But I probably am lighter..

that's all I'm saying. :D :D :sick0019: :hitthefan::sign0151: :sick0019: :whistle:

:sick0019: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I,ve not been constipated since starting two weeks ago. Exactly the opposite.

Is this normal??? Getting abit worried but didnt like to ask.

lol I think it can go either way. I'm always quite...active...in the first few days and then the constipation usually does follow. You'll more than likely ease up soon. If not I'd check with your pharmacist. Are you taking fibreclear?

omg at last the toilet questions. lol

I wanna go so bad but can't i feel like I need to go but nothing there, can you take laxatives.

JO x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Ducolax is said to be good to take on LT. I bought some, just in case......!! I "go" every 3-4 days, not felt constipated, as there really isn't any waste to speak of. But we are all different.

hahahahaha rose!!!!

Yeah to laxatives - i take ducolax - only one as they are strong - but they work!!! :D

Just thought I'd share lol

I am DEFINITELY NOT constipated.

But I probably am lighter..

that's all I'm saying. :D :D :sick0019: :hitthefan::sign0151: :sick0019: :whistle:

:sick0019: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

LMAO, :D:D:D

Thanks for sharing that with us all ;)

Don't worry I was the same for the first week and it worried me a bit. What with the constant weeing and the constant 'other' I wondered what I had let myself in for lol. but now I have settled down and 'go' every couple of days. Havn't been constipated or uncomfortable at all.

Congratulations to all you goers.......well done. I had the opposite problem in the beginning, until I took the flapjacks once a day, they helped.

didnt really suffer too much on the toilet side thankfully lol

I suffered about week 2 and 3. I find taking more water does help though.

Back