Day 2 and really struggling

Gemha

Hi I'm new and really really struggling. I am on day 2 and have a bad headache and feel weak.

I am desperate to loose weight but don't know how I'm going to do it :cry:

Did any one start at a similar weight to me (13st 6lb - 189lbs) - how long did you do the programme for and what weight loss per week did you get?

Sorry for all the questions

Heya Gemha, welcome to the forums, im newish myself... i know your pain i'm on it a few days now and have a severe throat infection i can barely swallow or talk.. don't think it was related to lipotrim but unfortunate all the same..

As for all your lovely questions... i'm not same weight as you i'm 16st 6lb and size 16ish so i can't compare weight loss and how fast etc.. but everyone loses weight different... on average you should lose between 4lb - 10lb first week again this can change theres people losing more than that first week and then on average you should lose between 3lb - 5 lb each week after that.. they are the figures i was told by my pharmacist, others could be different..

If you go by those estimates you can roughly figure out how long it will take and that of course is TFR 100% other wise expect lower figures...

As for the struggling bit, everyone is different, i come in here for motivation, i keep trying on clothes that are to small for me, or an outfit i want to fit into i leaving hanging where i can see it.. As for the not eating i make ice-cubes in different shapes and sit down to watch a movie in the evenings eating them.. it works for me as im chewing and adding to my water intake....

Hope some of that helps lol xxx

Hiya. I know it can be a bit daunting but the way i see it is even if i dont loose much on this, its still a hell of a lot more than id loose on my own. They say you'll loose a stone a month. So if i do that ill be happy. Ovbiosly more would be better but im seeing it as a way to change my attitude to and relationship with food. Xx

Hi thank you for your replies, well I managed to get through day 2 and now feeling much better on day 4. I have even managed to bake with my little girl!!

Don't know how long I'll be on the programme for due to cash flow but if I can manage a month and loose a stone I can go from there x

Hi I'm new and really really struggling. I am on day 2 and have a bad headache and feel weak.

I am desperate to loose weight but don't know how I'm going to do it :cry:

Did any one start at a similar weight to me (13st 6lb - 189lbs) - how long did you do the programme for and what weight loss per week did you get?

Sorry for all the questions
hey i was 13st 2lb when i started on aug 14th so far im two weeks in and ive lost 11lbs!

Back