Day 2 and still smiling

rnegm

rneg
Hi all, don't want to get ahead of myself here but day 1 yesterday and by all accounbt was great. Thought I would wake up starving this morning but I actually felt full!!! :confused:

Didn't have my first shake until 11:30am. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come (even though I realise it's dreaded day 3 tomorrow). As long as I keep this positivity I'm sure I'll cope fine.

It definitely sounds like you're heading for a successful first week -do keep upbeat and you'll soon be sailing through this. Well done and good luck! :D

got my fingers crossed for ya x
i was a lucky one that didn't get hungry,no severe headaches or feeling dizzy(these are the most common complaints).
the bad breath thing is horrible though not as bad as the first time i tried LT.i only lasted 3 days because it was so severe.
good luck and keep thinking positive.i think drinking as much of the 4litres of water you can have will help if you do happen to get a complaint x

I'm on day two as well hon and I must admit to feeling pretty ok, like you I am dreading the next couple of days, but I have taken some before pictures from all angles which I am going to pop on my blog later to encourage me should I decided to reach for food. The sight of my bottom should do the trick :eek:

Sammylou xx

Same here, I've just saved all of my "fat photo's" to my desktop. Everytime I open the laptop, I should get a kick up the backside!

I'm really glad I've done this and my thinking is to keep being worried as if I think out the worse case scenario, as I have been, the reality so far has proved me wrong.

Fingers crossed x

Dau two for me too :D

I woke up with a rumbly tummy. I felt ok though. I did some housework and got a little light headed, but I think thats maybe because I hadnt had anything to drink.

I had my first shake at 12 o'clock and I feel fine.
Got a sickly sweet taste and smell on my breath. Could this be ketosis already? :rolleyes:

Hi,
welcome and best of luck. Day 3 may not be all that bad for you, just take it easy on yourself and you should be fine.
Doirin

I'm on day 4 now and I feel the same as you fine people! Having not as hard a time of it as I thought i would! Hopefully this feeling will last out the week and I'll be ok, because I know what I'm like and if I get to feeling too pressured then I'll be miserable lol.
But actually, I felt fanTASTIC today! Oddly enough! Absolutely smashing. Considering I was at work (which is retail, btw and thus fairly hideous as time) I was in a cracking mood all day. But I have a theory for this- as I think I'd be far too lucky to be in ketosis so early-, I mixed some coffee in with my vanilla shake this morning and had it as a latte thing and I never drink coffee, so likelihood is that I'm more sensitive to caffine and was getting the perk from that. Having said that though, I've been perky since 10am and it's now 6 so perhaps ketosis is only a hop skip and a jump away?
Anyway, sorry I'm rambling! It's just that I'm feeling so good! I'll shut it now and just send you all some good vibes and hope that I continue to feel this good! :) :) :)

My first time doing LT I sailed through the first week but this time found it a lot harder! It does get easier though, but for my teenagers it has been an okay weekend, I even went to the inlaws for lunch, it smelt fantastic but I stuck to my water.

Good luck.

x

Back