Day 2 and struggling

Hay88

Just finished my second day on s&s, I've been grumpy, tired, hungry and dizzy...please tell me it gets easier!x

I'm day two stick with it get an early night I've found looking on clothes websites seem to keep
Me motivated as I want all the nice summer clothes like shorts this year as last year felt I covered up and felt all hot and horrible all the time. Also I took pictures on day one so I can look at them and remind myself why I'm doing this. Did them in a bikini so was a bit harsh on myself but seems to be working for me. Good luck :)

im on day 3 hun and yesterday was hard hun but today has been much easier stick with it hun.

Stick with it. It's always difficult the first few days as you get into ketosis. One motivation not to break the diet as you'd have to go through it all over again!

Yes stick with it. I was starving hungry for weeks when I first started this diet which is unusual as I usually get into ketosis fairly quick but I changed to just having one meal pack with my shakes and soups and low and behold got in ketosis an now i struggle to fit It all in.

Remember nothing feels as good as being thin. ;-)

Hello!

I'm on day too and struggling too, feel the same grumpy, hungry and a bit odd really!!

We need to stick with it, someone suggested an early night, a very good idea!! We can do this :)

X

oh well done on getting through day two, I'm on day 5 and day 2 and 3 for me were the worst, I was irritable as hell, shaky, had a mega bad headache, no energy, really felt fit for the knackers yard! but today day 5 I'm feeling so much better so just stick with it and it will get better, Em x

Back