Day 2 - Bring it on :)

truffleshuffle

Morning everyone!!

Well today we are snowed in, Daughters school is closed so a cosy snow day for us!

Hubby is a builder so he is snowed off work too, great now I have to cook and watch them eat all day :sigh:

Im sure I will be fine, I just keep looking at the stories and pics from here and it definately keeps me going! :D

I am having mint choc for breakfast which I made like a hot choc and its lovely!!

Have a good day everyone!!

x x x

Day 2 too! Had a terrible headache last night. Better today. No indigestion, which is a norm for me. Kids off school with hubby, I'm at work :-( eating my yummy porridge :). I cooked last night and got a bit obsessed about smells. I wanted to smell everything even though I could not eat it. It helped to have a large glass of water with me whilst I cooked. Good luck, we can do this!!

Sounds like your doing really well! Once i saw the pounds coming off i realised that eating was not such a big thing for me after all and i actually enjoyed cooking for my OH. He only tends to eat pizza's and greasy stuff in general.
Enjoy the smells of food and then guzzle water while your cooking, any want for the food disappears when you have over done it on the water.
Works for me anyway :)

Hope today is ok for you and good luck. x

Thanks everyone, I have just had a bout of energy and did a quick tidy up!!

I now feel hungry so am guzzling the water down! Dosent help that hubby just came back from the local shop with daughter and they have loads of goodies for a cosy snow day!! Grrrrrrr!! I suppose its something that I am going to have to live with!! Bring on the Yummy Mummy :D

Hope everyone elses day goes well for them! x x

Bacon - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Day 2 today for me too.
I am so proud to have got through day 1 100%.... although the OH was laughing as I lay in bed with my stomach rumbling last night.
Totally distracted myself by 1. taking down all xmas decs and 2. putting on a full set of acrylic nails which took about 2 and a half hours! Am v.v. happy today because not only on the way to looking slim, but have gorgeous nails!! hurrah!
Now have to concentrate on day 2. headache is already brewing......

Hi - well my day 2 is going well so far, good to hear that everyone elses is too!

I've not had anything to eat yet, just water and coffee - I tend to have a soup at around lunchtime and then have 2 packs in the evening (choc mint is my fave).

Luckily I've escaped side effects so am thankful for that - well apart from the running to the loo side effect anyway.

Stay strong & positive :)

Hi Claire, I went to bed last night early a tad grumpy as I was beginning to get hungry!! :(

I am hungry now and am very tempted to have my lunch shake but I know if I do I will be absolutely starving later so I am supping the water to send those hunger pangs away!!

Well done on the nails, I am ok on my left hand but my right hand always looks squint!!! :D

x x

Hi Katie

Well done on getting over your 1st day!!

You are very good not eating until lunch time, I couldnt do that!!

My stomach thinks my throat has been cut already :D

Thanks sass!!! well done on your loss so far x x

I'm also on day 2. I feel good I was also slightly hungry before bed. I live in London and it has started to snow heavy the kids are out in the garden playing with the snow...Bliss.

hi louisa how are you finding it?? the hunger seems to have passed for the time being its prob all that water!!

Good luck with itm its so good being able to talk to people in the same boat as yourself!! xx x

good luck for today truffle :) .. Im on day 3 ... this snowy weather certainly is testing My 4 yr old has just had a hot choccy and some biccies! .. I had my water lol .
Have a good day x

Thanks Pixie and you too hun, I read earlier that you were struggling this morning, how are you feeling now??

Ive just finished a game of junior monopoly with my 7 year old, it was going on forever so i conveniently ran out of money lol!! :D

I just had my choc velvet tetra for lunch it was sooo nice!!

Im still hungry :( Well actually you know what I dont think i am hungry, i think im bored and when im bored I eat?? Or perhaps its just habit??

I constantly think of food its a blooming nightmare lol xx

Hi Truffle, you will soon realise that when you think you are hungry it is like you say habbit or boredom but cd really does make you re-think why and when we eat and how much it really is just a habbit we have gotten used to. It soon passes and the real hunger that you are experiencing will soon pass to when you go into ketosis which will be soon hun. Hang in there you will start to feel great soon, you are doing really well xx.

Awww thanks Zoe! :) Your weight loss is really inspiring!!

Back