day 2 done!

emmiclaire

just finished day 2. not as bad as yesterday! not sure wether it was because i was at work but haven`t felt hungry at all! no headaches and not light headed! cooool:D!!! lets see what tomorrow brings! hope it goes as well as today! (p.s it helps if my B.F stops talking about food every 5 mins!) lol;)

Well done you. Hope you have another good day today :)

Hey,

It will just get easier and easier!

Fantastic your are deffo going the right way, keep it up!!!

well day three done! feel ok! ready for my last shake now! had to turn the chance of a night out down for this weekend which i was cheesed off about, but hey there will be plenty more! .........and nights out will be so much better when i am slim and can wear a lovley dress lol! i will save all the money i spend on nights out over the next few weeks and buy myself a swanky outfit...........much better then a hang over lol! anyway lets see how tommorrow goes......not in ketosis yet.......!

:wave_cry:
just finished day 2. not as bad as yesterday! not sure wether it was because i was at work but haven`t felt hungry at all! no headaches and not light headed! cooool:D!!! lets see what tomorrow brings! hope it goes as well as today! (p.s it helps if my B.F stops talking about food every 5 mins!) lol;)

day 2 4 me 2

Well done on getting thro day 2...im finding it so hard 2day. maybe cos im on my days off from work so thats all iv done is think of food.... i was so sure yesterday about this diet... 2day not so sure :(

keep going! it is easier at work for me! the first day i was at home and felt the same as you but the last 2 days i have been working and kept my mind off food! stick with it dont give up it will all be worth it in the end!!!

Don't give up guys. I tried on clothes I used to fit into and felt depressed enough about not fitting in to keep going. As the weeks have gone by I tried them on again and again and now I am in one of those pair of jeans and have the belt buckled ot the 4th notch. I couldn't even get them closed for the first 10 days. It is so satifying. Also I told myself that if I gave up I would just gain whereas with this I won't and that I have the rest of my life to eat again. As you go on you will find your attitude to food will alter. I have a great booklet that my pharmacist gave me that is geared towards life after lipotrim. I reckon my appetite has gone down completely as my stomach has shrunk so I want to learn the best foods to eat to keep it all going.
I will scan it in and put it up in a post if I am able to. Sorry if I ranted there but judt don't give up...it's really exciting to see the weight come off ....it will be worth it in the end!

keep going! it is easier at work for me! the first day i was at home and felt the same as you but the last 2 days i have been working and kept my mind off food! stick with it dont give up it will all be worth it in the end!!!

Its strange the way everyone is different....when i'm at work all i think about is food but when im at home im the opposite, dont really think about food.

Although my BF got a KFC lastnight and i could have cried :(

He said it wasnt nice, liar....it looked gorge lol

Back