Day 2 done!!

Well thats day 2 done and dusted and i don't feel bad at all. I know the next few days will be the killers but i am feeling very positive.

I'm lucky as my friend is doing this with me and we are constantly on the phone supporting each other.

I'm going to make a point of checking in on here everyday as this site is very helpful and full of good tips.

I'm amazed at how much people have lost in week one, i can't believe (or hope) i could be one of these people by next week.

How much on average do people lose in the first week or two?

Well done on getting through day 2 ... It does help to have support...

I have only had 1 weigh in and i lost 9lbs, and they say women can lose a stone a month on LT (here's hoping! lol) x

You will have an amazing loss i am sure, and it does give you the incentive to carry on.

Good luck on your first weigh-in x x

yay SAS. It sounds like you getting into the swing of thing already. Keep positive and you will achieve great things.

The weight people lose in the first week differs from person to person. last time in my first week i lost 7lb this time it was 9lb in 4 days!

If you are doing it as you should be you're on to winner. make sure you let us know how your WI goes.

Good luck for day 3 x

On day five now and still feeling strong.

Weird going to Tesco to do weekly shop for family but determined not to give up.

Yesterday went over to my daughters for BBQ, everyone was eating and having wine but i just enjoyed the smells and thought of how pleased i hopefully will be at weigh in.

I'm going to take this one week at a time and imagine how good it will feel to look at a photo and not feel upset at how i look.

thanks everyone for your support, it really helps

im on day 20 and have been 100% so far i think thats the trick, try nt to cheat and it will help as u wont wanna ruin your record! lol gd luck :D x

Back