day 2 feeling terrble :(

Yep. The aching has gone for me but I'm still cold and tired. Mind u do have twin boys who are unwell and refuse to sleep through the night between them which may account for some of the tiredness x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

yeh i was like that too, but after a week it was gone as i got used to it. i also couldnt concentrate and my speech was slow like i couldnt talk properly lol my mind was slow

Push through it, it's so worth it days 2 & 3 are typically the worst!!

Yes totally normal and feeling cold never changes. I am still always cold but you do get used to it. Stick in there and your losses will be well worth your efforts :)

The first few days are always the hardest - if you can stick with it you should soon begin to feel a bit better. Last time I felt quite tired in weeks 2 and 3 and then was totally buzzing.

Day 2 I named as "the day from hell" but on a plus point that means you are on your way to weight loss kicking in. Stay strong and push through it just take it easy and I bet you will be full of energy day 3 and 4... good luck xx

Grit your teeth, drink plenty of water (I am also glugging hot water to try and stay warmish) and it will get much better. As everyone says days 2 and 3 are pretty much as bad as it gets and then it is all uphill :D

I am on day 3 and just desperate to get past this day then i know i am on my way!! I am restarting from a 6 week break and am looking forward to watching my body shrink.
Good luck, Dolly xx

:D Hi there Clear as yoghurt, Yes doing great thanks. Am on day 5 now and no cheating!!! Totally amazing for me !!! Went up to see my cdc this morning ans have lost 9LBS!!!! I am soooooooooooooo Happy:D Still feel like eating that pizza the kids are eating for dinner - the smell is just mmm......lol... Anyway enough about that...lol... How are you getting on? How long have you been doing this? x

Bubble well done thats a fantastic start - and well done for getting through that horrible day 2. Stick with it and you will be amazed how fast it falls off.

Back