DAY 2 HAPPY HAPPY

missrachyp

okai so day 2!
yesturday i felt i ate alot but i ate alot of free foods so that should be ok ?
i feel really good today! like slimmer in 1 day haha i think its the workout ! iv been watchin australias biggest looser on you tube SOOOO motervating!!!!

intake
bfast- was working out!
lunch- jaket potato, sweetcorn, very low fat cot cheese and 3 extra light cheese triangles ( healthy extras ) sounds horrible but does taste nice lol
dinner- planned to be- rice and beans :) and muller light yogurt (free 1)
snack- slimming world healthy extra bar!

i like the majority of my foods to be free! ther so tasty green days haha!

exercise!
done tons today again! hour on exercise bike then lots of weights and toning! and aerobics and to finish off last 20 mins on exercise bike! when im on the exercise bike i like to add weights in, in certain intervals works great!

im going on holiday on the 26th ov august thats like 3 weeks away what you reccon be possible to loose by then if i keep up exercise etc?
reason im exercising so much is i work in sport and leisure industry n im on fitness instructors courses next month so i dont really want to be huffing and puffin whilst telling people what to do! lol

Wow, sounds like you are doing realy well.
How many days per week are you exercising, make sure to get your water in (sorry, I'm sure you are fully aware of this with your tranining).
How much do you want to loose in total. From reading posts, the average looks like 1-2lb per week (my 2nd wi on Thursday).
Keep up the good work.
Nx

im crap with working them out so i kinda stay away from them! but i might start using them at night im such a night eater its awful ! i dont know what to do ?

you could try looking into low sin snacks and write on the packet their sin value, then you can add up as you grab!

i spend alot of sins on ketchup, minimilks (1.5 sins each) and crisps (asda cheese curls 3.5 sin/space raiders 3 sins)

once you know what you like spending your sins on you end up memorizing most of them.

Back