Day 2...I know I shouldn't but.....

Latanya

I know I shouldn't be weighing myself yet but its only the beinning of day two and I have lost 5lbs. ive been drinking loads of water, so it might be my system flushing the water retention out. But I don't care yeahh....5lbs:clap:

Hey Latanya,

That's great!! They say 4-5lbs of initial weight loss is due to loss of water associated with Carb stores so I guess from now on in it's the fat being lost!!!

Keep up the good work, you're doing really well xx:D

Well done, we all do it ya know, I would defy anyone to say they don't sneak a peak at some point. Great weight loss by the way. I'm on day 11 and loving it - 2nd weigh on Saturday.

Sara

great loss, yep we all do it, i couldnt resist every day weighing myself but after a couple of dissapointments of not losing i dont do it as often now
good luck :D

I too am on day 2 and couldn,t resist getting the scales out and must say I was so shocked to see 4.5lbs gone in day one!! certainly making day 2 a lot easier to cope with :)

Nikki x

i think in the first week, sneaky weighing was really helpful for me but after that...it can be demoralizing. the first week can be so so hard so i think weighing can really spur u on. i bet it has spurred u for the day?!

well done! 5lb gone!

Back