Day 2...I know I shouldn't but.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Latanya, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Latanya

Latanya Member

I know I shouldn't be weighing myself yet but its only the beinning of day two and I have lost 5lbs. ive been drinking loads of water, so it might be my system flushing the water retention out. But I don't care yeahh....5lbs:clap:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Hey Latanya,

That's great!! They say 4-5lbs of initial weight loss is due to loss of water associated with Carb stores so I guess from now on in it's the fat being lost!!!

Keep up the good work, you're doing really well xx:D
  4. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Well done, we all do it ya know, I would defy anyone to say they don't sneak a peak at some point. Great weight loss by the way. I'm on day 11 and loving it - 2nd weigh on Saturday.

5. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    great loss, yep we all do it, i couldnt resist every day weighing myself but after a couple of dissapointments of not losing i dont do it as often now
    good luck :D
  6. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

I too am on day 2 and couldn,t resist getting the scales out and must say I was so shocked to see 4.5lbs gone in day one!! certainly making day 2 a lot easier to cope with :)

Nikki x
  7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i think in the first week, sneaky weighing was really helpful for me but after can be demoralizing. the first week can be so so hard so i think weighing can really spur u on. i bet it has spurred u for the day?!

well done! 5lb gone!
  8. Latanya

Latanya Member

Thanks for the messages, im still on track and will update on wednesday
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.