Day 2....i need chips!!!

CandyNotWhale

I think I'm just upset from having massive arguments last nite but I'm craving chips!!!

How do I curb these thoughts! I swear y do I get upset and think of all the food I can stuff my face with :( xxx

Hiya Hon, fight the craving! It's emotional hunger and not real hunger and if you acknowledge it and push it aside the craving will subside. Also, keep yourself busy or pamper yourself by having a nice relaxing bath, painting your nails, doing stuff around the house that you've not had chance to do, go for a walk, etc.
Good luck, you CAN do this! :D

I'm on day 5 and in a foul mood! My oh rings me at lunch time and he's given me a run down of what he's bought and will be eating! Told him to f*** off and put the phone down he knows I'm on day 5 and struggling bloody men!

Thank you Tesseig 1 im trying my hardest its normally day 4 that it really gets to me and a kids party this weekend is going to be a nightmare!!! ....but Im adamant I can do it :)

Lancsgirl hang in there!!!! You have got through 5 whole days!!!! i think thats amazing! the oh's never help or dont actually think when they talk my line for miy oh is......

'if you dont nothing useful to say then dont say nothing at all '

This has proved useful when I was in labout and definately now while on this diet lol i completey feel your pain lol :)

xxxx

no u dont want chips lol like tessie said, its all emotional and not real hunger....u can do this!!! i promise it will subside, its just that your mind wants what it knows your not going to give it so be strong and tell it a big fat NO!! :) what u r doing is for your own good, and boy will u feel good when u get there..big hugs x

step away from the idea of chips. you do not need them, they need you :D

I totally feel your pain candy - just cooked my partner a lovely meal and sat down to "eat" my soup, but i gave up and am now on the couch feeling hungry and in need of distraction!

Cand don't do it babe!! Your on day 2 already and you are doing amazing!! Tomorrow is day 3 for you babe!!! :-D I know you can do this!! Stick with it babe!! It's weigh in day tomorrow :-D just think how happy you will feel when you step off the scales!!

xxxxx

Most of us feel the same...well I do!! I'm still fighting my Food demons and 2 weeks in it really takes a lot of willpower to not just stuff my face with all my favourite foods that have made me fat. However, I have to keep the reasons why I'm doing this at the front of my mind and it keeps me going forward although I'm still finding each day a struggle to keep 100% SS but I do.

I avoided them!!!! Yeaaaaa day 3 and it's getting hard!! Almost hitting that 4 day feeling of craving everything 2moro is going to be one tough day!!!

On the good side I took a cheeky step on the scales this morning I have already loss 5lbs so with this in mind roll on the 4th day xxxx

well donr u for not giving in!!!! so proud of u!!! have some plans in place to keep u busy over the next day or 2 to help u keep your mind off and ul have your first weigh in upon u in no time at all and add to those super 5lbs!!! thats a fab start!!! keep going chick...your doing great xxx

After day 5 you will feel better trust me! Yesterday I was climbing the Walls and shouting at everyone today is sooooo much better it's untrue! Stick with it hun x

Thank u lancs girl and Sarah!! How are u both doing???

I've warned the OH to stay away from me for 2 days! I'm preparing for the moody side of me to come out lol xxx

Bethuk1 said:
Most of us feel the same...well I do!! I'm still fighting my Food demons and 2 weeks in it really takes a lot of willpower to not just stuff my face with all my favourite foods that have made me fat. However, I have to keep the reasons why I'm doing this at the front of my mind and it keeps me going forward although I'm still finding each day a struggle to keep 100% SS but I do.

Totall agree about food demonds it's so hard well done for keeping it up!!!! I really refuse to have failure as an option anymore :( xxx

Kels_85 said:
Cand don't do it babe!! Your on day 2 already and you are doing amazing!! Tomorrow is day 3 for you babe!!! :-D I know you can do this!! Stick with it babe!! It's weigh in day tomorrow :-D just think how happy you will feel when you step off the scales!!

xxxxx

Thank u hun , so proud of u!!!!!! Xxx

margarino said:
I totally feel your pain candy - just cooked my partner a lovely meal and sat down to "eat" my soup, but i gave up and am now on the couch feeling hungry and in need of distraction!

Lol awwww hun! In about an hour I have to cook for my daughter and other half!!! How will I not pick at the food?!!! Well done bbe for 'eating' ur soup :) u got through that and it must of been Hard!! Xcx

Lol awwww hun! In about an hour I have to cook for my daughter and other half!!! How will I not pick at the food?!!! Well done bbe for 'eating' ur soup :) u got through that and it must of been Hard!! Xcx

If i can do it, you can do it too! :) I went shopping with my partner today and the smell from the bakery was almost too much to bear (i'm a carb addict), but i just keep telling myself that i don't eat food anymore (i did the same with chocolate in June last year and haven't touched any since), its surprising how that can work just convincing yourself that you don't do that anymore. My problem today is that i am now paranoid about it and haven't had anything at all, not even water to drink, i'm hoping its a phase and that the hunger will kick in soon (at the moment just very nauseous) and i will want to have a shake or something...

Hope today is going well for you :)

Back