Day 2...Im hungry..help.

Yesterday i had Shake, apple,cs soup,carrot sticks, chicken salad.
Today i have had, shake, apple, soup, orange, stir fry veg with beef.

I have had loads of water, cant stop going to the loo!

Why am i still hungry? Am i just being greedy? I am hoping this will settle after a few days. Can anyone help??

I think a big cuppa can fix your hunger lol!!!!

Hi Purplepeppar - once you get over the initial first few days it does get a bit easier, it's just a big adjustment to the body and stomach!

You can increase your portion sizes by I think 10% to see if that helps? When my hunger pangs strike, I do what TC suggests - have a big mug of coffee!

Hope you don't feel so hungry tomorrow hun and welcome to the CS gang x

you could also try a wee handfull of nuts, i do find they work when you are hungry to take the edge off it. it is hard for a while till your body gets used to a lot less food but i have found my stomach has shrunk already and i only done it for two then i came off it for one and im back on it now.

Thanks for all your tips. I have had a can of diet coke, it did really help!

I think the hunger and cravings are subsiding now. I just have to force myself to drink more water!!

Thanks for all your tips. I have had a can of diet coke, it did really help!

I think the hunger and cravings are subsiding now. I just have to force myself to drink more water!!

Glad you didn't give in to the hunger demon! It's amazing how liquids can fill you up when you feel hungry, mind you, they do say we often mistake hunger for thrist and to have a big drink and if you're still hungry 10-15mins later then it was hunger but if not, it was thrist!

Have a good weekend honey x:)

Back