Day 2 Lipotrim...please help!!

mandie35

Hi all

I started the Lipotrim for the first time yesterday. Found it incredibly hard towards the evening when kids needed their tea and of course hubbie. Ended up crying i was so hungry at about 7pm and going to bed thinking i really cant do this.....

Anyway got up this morning feeling pretty pleased i had completed day one and not feeling massively hungry. I have just tried the chicken soup which i had been led to believe was awful but to be honest i was pleasantly surprised.

Feeling very lightheaded and was just wondering if anyone has any advice as to when it gets easier and when do you go into ketosis?? I am finding it really hard to imagine not eating at all for the foreseeable future...

I desparately want to feel better about myself and this is a last resort for me so any help would be very much appreciated.

Mandie

Hi Mandie,

sorry to hear you are struggling. I am on the lighterlife programme ~ I think Lipotrim is just 3 packs, yes?

Anyway, I made it through my first few days and then first week by looking at myself in my underwear and realising I was seriously unhappy!

And the morning you talk of when you feel so pleased that you actually DO have the willpower to do this is the best feeling ~ so remember it!

I personally wanted so badly to lose weight that food just wasn't an option. I threw all tempting foods out and was in Ketosis in about 3 days.

Stay strong and focused because when you see te weight dropping off, you won't even think about nibbling.

Good luck. xx :)

Hi, I did lipotrim last year for about six months, I liked the shakes and soup (don't do the bars, they're awful) Try reading the following books if you are not going to be seeking any counselling. "when food is love" and and "mind over mood". The second is a cbt style workbook which will help you work out why you have problems with food - this is essential if you want to change how you think. It takes about a week, sometimes more and sometimes less for this to get easier. Good luck!

I'm thinking of doing Lipotrim - again - but I need support

Hi,
I've tried Lipotrim before and didn't stick to it. I've also tried Lighterlife and guess what - didn't stick to it... The problem is I've got so much weight to lose I need to stick to one of these hard hitting diets...
All help guidance will be gratefully received.
:break_diet:

Hi Cheshire - I'm afraid there is no easy answer. It is hard work and you have to be in the right frame of mind to follow such an extreme diet otherwise you will either be miserable or you will cheat.

There is no magic wand that can make you stick to it. I have had my ups and downs with this diet but I have never given up. Every week I go to the groups regardless of how good or bad I was.

Since Xmas I have been faffing about but I am now determined to carry on the final leg of my journey once and for all.

Maybe you should try the slow and steady approach with a more conventional diet.

Good luck in whatever you decide x

You've got to want it, 100%, with all your heart+soul.

If you truely want to lose weight and get healthy more than anything else, focus on that, make it your goal, make failure not an option, and are prepared to make the changes needed to your mind and lifestyle, then you can and will stick to the program.

If you just want to be thin without the hard work and lifestyle changes, then you won't make it.

You've got to get your head in the right place if an extreme diet like LL is to work.

It really is as simple as that.

Back