Day 2! Lovin it!

Nooodle

:thankyou: To you all for posting on here....... everytime I had a week moment craving everything last night, I read through a few of your posts and success and it kept me going!

So it's day 2...... I have discovered that I really don't like porridge but love banana milk shake!!! yipeeee :bliss:

I have woke up feeling better already and mentally ready for the challenge. I looked at lots of clothes online last night that I want to wear this summer instead of covering up!!

Im so excited, cant wait for the weight to come off.....

How are you all today?

Noodle x x x

Good for you noodle!!!
I'm feeling exactly the same right now. Great isn't it??
I have never felt so determined to do this once and for all!!
Let's hope our motivation and willpower stays put.... I'm sure it will.
Onwards and downwards for us.......yay.xxxx:):):)

Im on day 2 also.. Cant wait for the weight to start coming off and to feel that buzz when you drop a dress size.. Woohooo x

Love the ASAP Jambro!! Dropping a dress size will be great eh!! I feel like I have been pregnant for the last 9 months!!!! x x

Well done ladies I am on my 4th week and have never been so determined to loose my weight. I was doing weight watchers before this and found it hard only loosing a lb here and there. Think It's fast results that keep you going on this. Also not wanting to come out of ketosis and go through all that again. 13 lb in 3 wks how else could I do that ? X x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy I'm on day 3 and feeling top of the world, This place is great to keep me motivated and to know were not going through it alone.
Summer is also one of my motivations so keep up the good work slimmers x x x

tegzy said:
Well done dani.. How much do you want to loose? Im hoping for 6stones!! Eek x

Tegzy, I'm hoping for 5 to 6 and live just over the water from you ( Whitley Bay ) good to see a fellow Geordie on here x

tegzy said:
Your the 2nd person from the area ive spoke to on here.. Im hoping for 6stones too xx

Ooooh I didn't realise there was anyone else. Fab forum, loving it so far.

How's your day been ?

Its been ok.. Got up around 10am.. Started work at 12-10pm so been kept super busy.. I work in a care home and mealtimes are hard but ill get used to it.. How about you? X

I'm off work until next week so should be in a good routine by the time I go back. I do mid shifts usually 2 till 11 or 3 till 12 depending on my roster. Feeling very confident but my tummy has made some strange noises tonight lol. I don't feel hungry at all but am drinking as much water as possible so that will keep full up. I do feel less bloated so fingers crossed it's not just in my mind. Weigh in for me is Sat and I can't wait.
Fingers crossed we all have a good day x x x

Ive just picked up more overtime at work so its a busy week for me.. Today is my only day off and got 2 14hr shifts at weekend... Arghhhhh

I havnt even felt hungry just empty if that makes sense... Good luck for today :)

Ive just picked up more overtime at work so its a busy week for me.. Today is my only day off and got 2 14hr shifts at weekend... Arghhhhh

I havnt even felt hungry just empty if that makes sense... Good luck for today :)

Overtime is fab, Extra money and less time to think about food. I shall be wanting as much overtime as I can when Im back to work x

angelupnorth said:
Overtime is fab, Extra money and less time to think about food. I shall be wanting as much overtime as I can when Im back to work x

Exactly!! Although i work in a care home so mealtimes are quite hard atm but ill get used to it.. I worked in a chip shop last time i did this diet ha x

Exactly!! Although i work in a care home so mealtimes are quite hard atm but ill get used to it.. I worked in a chip shop last time i did this diet ha x

Oh my lord, not sure I could do it working in a chippy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much temptation lol.
Its hard working with or around food but you've done it before and I'm sure you will do it again x

angelupnorth said:
Oh my lord, not sure I could do it working in a chippy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much temptation lol.
Its hard working with or around food but you've done it before and I'm sure you will do it again x

Yeah i know i can do it!! Just need to ho with the flow and occupy myself in the hours im not workin x

Back