Day 2 of Restart

JULY2010

Morning everyone!

Its day 2 of restart for me and so far so good. Ive not experienced any of the awful side effects as yet but ill expect them at some point im sure.
Yesterday was ok overall - i just about managed by 2.5 litres, i think maybe the cold weather is making drinking water a little more difficult than the last time i done this.

Does anybody know of anybody who has sucessfully managed to stick to this when on a restart and loose their weight? 1st time round seemed so easier.

Im getting hungry now, so i think im off to have a shake.

xx

I am on restart - did CD 3 years ago and had to stop after two months as I fell pregnant. I lost weight quicker the first time around. I restarted on 6th December and have lost 23lbs to date, went a bit AWAL over Christmas/New year but back at it 100% as of today. Good luck with your journey.
Maro

Im also day 2 restart im fine when im out and about but now back home im bored but will get over it.!
Im sure you will be fine as we ALL know CD is the best diet everrrrr.!

Does anybody know of anybody who has sucessfully managed to stick to this when on a restart and loose their weight? 1st time round seemed so easier.

xx

ME!!! :D:D:D

My first attempt on CD was about 4 years ago, I lost 4 stone.

I restarted after getting my wedding pics back :sigh: I have (to date, since April) lost 7 stone 6lbs :)

It's not been easy, I have had the odd 'blip' or 'meal out' (within reason) But somehow always managed and WANTED to get back on track and keep going.

It is difficult on the restart, but once you are back on track you get the confidence back and can continue loosing...:D

Look at it like this: You're not missing out on anything, just food.

Hugs x x x

Back