Day 2 of restart

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by gbeeston, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. gbeeston

gbeeston New Member

Hi all, I restarted yesterday and in terms of hunger didn't find it too bad. However, I don't enjoy any of the Cambridge products which is why I stopped las time, I think it's the mineral and vitamin part there just so strong tasting, yesterday I had porridge, a choc orange shake and a strawberry shake. I really had to force them down, anyone have the same trouble or have any tips to help?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. gbeeston

gbeeston New Member

Woohoo! Further to my last post I have found something I can eat with ease... I didn't like the cinnamon porridge but I have just had the plain porridge and added my own cinnamon and a little sprinkle of pepper, prob sounds revolting but it worked! Here to the rest of the week!
  4. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I love the plain porridge it is my fave, I'm going to stock up on it for next week. I also find it the most filling.

Good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.