Day 2 of the journey!

Hello all!

Well I managed to get through day 1 with no problems and here I am now on day 2! I'm really pleased as I have been restarting countless times and could not get pass day 1! I even did the 4 litres of water. I am determined to do it this time, I cant be this heavy any more!!!

I'm in Germany (my hubby is in British Army) and I am limited to 3 dif flavour shakes:cry:They don't do CD like they do in England! I dont even see a CDC, you just buy from their website. AND..they don't even do the veg soup anymore...oh well, I will survive! lol

(I have done LL before, so I know all about VLCD etc, and I have the CD book.)

I'm hoping that I will be able to see a CDC in my home area of POOLE or Bournemouth when I visit home...hopefully they will do a long distance relationship????lol

Well, have a great day!

Kelly xx

Hi Kelly

Welcome to Minimins. As you've done it before you know the drill, hang in their for the first week and you will feel much better. Good luck with your journey, I am confident you can do it!

Georgie
x

Good luck, you sound really determined. Stay positive, you can do this! :)

:( for no VEG soup though, that's a bit pants, although i would say that as i have 2 a day, not sure what i would do without them :eek:

Hi Hun, I dont know if you can look in to Army wives that are CDC's??

I know that my friend had a cdc that was an army wife and got her stuff from her

Thanks Ava and Canireallydothis for your comments...everyone is so nice on here!

I wish I could find a "British" CDC over here in Germany! If anyone does know of one would they let me know...I would be forever grateful!

OR... is there a CDC in the Bournemouth/Poole area that would be willing to see me when I visit home?

Kelly xxx

Hope its going well hun. I don't see my CDC that often & she will post packs out to me from time to time too so hopefully you will find someone.

I was really drawn to yor thread by your name.... made me want to wear my silver shoes today!!! Shame they're strappy sandals & its pouring down!

Back