day 2 on lipotrim and struggling today !!

woody1911

Hi guys

Day 2 for me on lipotrim, i want to lose a stone in 4 weeks for my hen night, once ive done it im either gonna do another month or re join weight watchers, my ultimate goal is 2 stone lighter for my wedding in february. Anyone else on lipotrim that can give me a bit of support like when will it get a bit easier, when will get into ketosis !! many thanks x

Hi and welcome to Mini Mins.

I haven't tried Lipotrim, i'm a Slimming World'er myself but i'm sure you find everything you need here :D

I reckon ketosis normally hits between day 3 and day 5. It does get easier as you go along. You may feel shivery and headachy about day 3 or 4 - I think that is probably a sign you are going into ketosis. The other signs are a funny taste in the mouth and bad breath - especially in the mornings or if you haven't had enough water. It does soon become routine - week 2 is easier and week three is even easier. You have got a very good reason for losing weight which is great as it keeps motivation high. After a few days when you have lost a few lb you will start to feel really good and positive, so hang on in there!!!!

im feeling a little better than i did this morning, on my 3rd pint of water only another 5 to go !!, been out of the kitchen most of the day whilst my fiance cooks for the kids but im really enjoying the smell ha, cant wait to hit ketosis or for my first weigh in. Nearly gave in earlier today and had a piece of buttered bread but managed to convince my self whats the point !! im determined to do, only 3 weeks to go then im going on re feed (not that i understand it at all) for a week as my hen night is the saturday of the 4th week, then im gonna start back on tfr for another month to hopefully shift 2 stone in total. Its my wedding in February !!

Back