Day 2 struggling

Jacquiso

Help, I'm on day 2 of my second time at this and I am soooooooooo hungry, even the dog food looked appetising (as did the dog if I'm honest!!) I'm home alone as kids have gone camping with daddy and I am struggling not to eat. Have drunk gallons of water and mint tea now sitting on my hands. Really don't remember it being this hard last time. I'm doing this without it being public knowledge due to the negative comments last time so can't even phone a friend. Sorry not asking for anything just needed to get it out cause once I know someone else knows then hopefully it will stop me giving in.

have a long soak in the bath, read a book, watch a chick flick, anything to take your mind off it lol

Help, I'm on day 2 of my second time at this and I am soooooooooo hungry, even the dog food looked appetising (as did the dog if I'm honest!!) I'm home alone as kids have gone camping with daddy and I am struggling not to eat. Have drunk gallons of water and mint tea now sitting on my hands. Really don't remember it being this hard last time. I'm doing this without it being public knowledge due to the negative comments last time so can't even phone a friend. Sorry not asking for anything just needed to get it out cause once I know someone else knows then hopefully it will stop me giving in.

Just hang in there, trust me it will get better, we are so used to turning to food for comfort.
Well we know you are doing this, visit this site, make more friends, look at other people's postings reply to them, read old diaries, have an early night. Tomorrow is going to be a brand new day:D

good advice from Bev and Dolphin, try to find one friend or family member you can confide in who wont think your daft it would make things easier if you had someone you can trust and share with x

Thanks for the advice, have not resorted to eating the dog!! Have been reading through here and it's nice to feel i am not alone. Now going to bed. Night x

Ok am feeling much better today - no headache,hunger or sickness and when I checked with ketostixs am now in ketosis - yipee! Thanks for the support yesterday wouldn't have managed it without you all x

really glad you feeling better :) x

Back