Day 2 :)

Yeah i suppose you're right daisy, anyway have a good day, don't work too hard!! I'm getting my rear in gear and headin out for walkies wit the dogs..anything to get moving!! And Mollypop..Thanks for the welcome on the irish thread!! I don't think your excuse for after Lent will work for me!! I'm afraid if i said that lent turned me off drink my friends would send me to the doctors...They know me too well!!:D Good Luck for today all!!;)

Hey Guys,

An Irish Thread would be brill. This place is amazing for support and while all support is great it is also great to know that I am not the only Irish person on this. I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I was drinking up to 5 litres of water when I first started from around 7.30am till about 00.30. I usually drink about 2 litres of water a day anyway so upped the doseage for Lipotrim. I was then told by another person in a thread that it was a dangerous ammount to drink so lowered it to 3 litres. I have found that since then my ketone sticks are really really dark and I feel a bit dehydrated. Is 4 litres a safe ammount or does anyone know what a safe ammount is. I also mostly drink sparkling water as I prefer it. Is this a good choice too or should I change?

I drink 4/5 liters a day on top of shakes and coffees, never had a problem.
If i drink less i find my wee gets very dark and i get tired!
You'd wanna be drinking a serious amount-gallons- for it to be dangerous. Water is what our bodies are made up of.
Drink what you're comfortable with and you wont go wrong :)

Thanks a million DaisyHappy I have definitely felt worse since cutting back!

Back