Day 2

xyummymummy

Hi Lipotrimers

My name is Shaunagh im 3 stone over weight, I just married 3 months ago, and have gained a stone since the wedding I tried alsorts and ended up heavier than I was before, Funny im more determined now the wedding is over than I was before !! Anyhoo started lipotrim yesterday and already down 4 pounds amazing!! ok 2 diferent scales used here so wont know true value till weigh in next Monday!! if I make it that far and so im here looking for inspiration to hold on in there. I tried LT before 3 weeks ago and lasted 3 days! Last chance saloon, chemist will not give me the programme again if I fail this time.
How do I get one of these ticker Diary's im all about the gimmicks!!

Hi Lipotrimers

My name is Shaunagh im 3 stone over weight, I just married 3 months ago, and have gained a stone since the wedding I tried alsorts and ended up heavier than I was before, Funny im more determined now the wedding is over than I was before !! Anyhoo started lipotrim yesterday and already down 4 pounds amazing!! ok 2 diferent scales used here so wont know true value till weigh in next Monday!! if I make it that far and so im here looking for inspiration to hold on in there. I tried LT before 3 weeks ago and lasted 3 days! Last chance saloon, chemist will not give me the programme again if I fail this time.
How do I get one of these ticker Diary's im all about the gimmicks!!

Hi Shaunagh, I'm on day one and as the evening goes on I'm finding it hard myself. Before I started LT, I could go the whole without eating but see once 6pm/7pm comes, I start eating and forget to stop!!! We'll just have to encourage each other and think of all the lovely clothes we'll be able to fit into for xmas although you won'thave to stay on it that long. It'll be worth in the long term. Keep drinking your water!!!!!

Hiya!

Day 3-5 were the hardest for me too! When you feel like breaking down, come back and re-read your posts and also, ask yourself how much do you want to be slender? Do you really want those chips etc more than being slender and healthy? Re-reading my posts really helped me, because they reminded me of why I am doing this.

Hugs and good luck!

to get a ticker just click on one then it will open the new window to make one.
as for lipotrim really try and stick to it as it will give good results i know its hard but you will feel great when you get to first weigh it will spurr you on x x x

Hi Shaunagh and welcome, i'm also just new here, TFR is so hard but were all on the same road here.. there is so much encouragement and dedication here that that alone would make you stick to it 100%.. Today is day two still am not tempted to fall of the band wagon, i really think that is die to this forum :)

Back