day 2 !!!

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
HI ALL ME AGAIN. HALF WAY THROUGH DAY 2 SO FAR SO GOOD. JUST COOKED STEAK AND CHIPS FOR FAMILY.. SO TEMPTING! BUT NO!!! CAME ON HERE WHILST THEY EAT.:break_diet:SO NEED TO BE GOOD.;) HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE?

Hi Skinnymonkey

Well done you, I am so lucky I don't have to do any cooking! Big pat on the back is deserved for resisting the temptation. Having a good day, as the days go buy I get less and less hungry and for the first time am struggling to get the water down and only have had one packet so far -in a strange way its a wonderful feeling, not being hungry who'd have thought!!!

Georgie
x

Well done!!!

Just reading 'steak and chips' had my mouth watering:drool:

THANKS

Thanks Porgous. I Know Just Need To Get First 3 Days Out Of Way And I Know I Will Be Fine. Strange Isn't It How It Works. People Look At Me Like I Am Mad When I Say You Dont Get Hungry...

hi Skinnymonkey

Well done on your will power, know what you mean my lot have just had beef & yorkshire pud, crikey i had to go and hang the washing out!!

jo .x

hey skinnymonkey , you have done the first step , how are you feeling ? just seen your post on here not been on much as i normaly am . So you are now on cd ? Steak and chips ... sounds lovely ! I am still doing the slim fast for now but will move off soon to cd . good luck !

diet

HI LYN, I WAS ON THIS DIET AND LOST 28LB BUT PUT ON 5LB IN 6 WEEKS. WENT TO IBIZA AND PUT ON 2LB IN 2 WEEKS THEN CAME BACK AND THIS IS ME JUST GOING BACK ON SS. FINGERS CROSSED.:D:D

i do excactly the same . prepare the families meals and then come on here . it really helps

Congats on staying so strong...keep it up girl!!!!

welldone on resisting the temptation....steak and chip's...mmmm.

Back