day 2

well day 2 love the chicken soup and the strawberry is growing on me . doing well so far not hungry but keep getting headaches . think im weeing more than im drinking lol. we are having a family day in today for my sons birthday as our orginal plans had to be put aside cos my son being poorly so its treat day finding that bit hard not being able to join in but getting to watch films all day so good to

Do you find the chicken soup has a peanutty taste ?

I just had it for the first time (my first day). I had the vanilla and strawberry shake and the chicken.

Hav you tried the chocolate yet ? Is it nice?

Hi becca, this is my first day also, how have u found it? I surprisingly liked the soup so had 1 for lunch and dinner. my head had struggled a few times throughout the day, especially cooking dinner and treats watching movies with the kids, lpoking forward to bed quite tired...

Hi clickit.

I haven't found it so bad. I've kept busy and haven't had any head aches yet.

Worst part of the day was finishing wrk and everyone on about what they were gonna hav for food when they got home, chinese, indian, pizza.... That was the worst bit.

But I know it ll sooooo b worth it in the end.

In gonna hav the chicken soup again tomorrow. Found it filling. And was nice to hav something warm. Apparently u can hav the chocolate hot or cold but I haven't tried it at all yet lol.

How hav u found ur first day ??

Hi Becca,

Doing great day 3 nearly over now, not feeling hungry at all tbtg. How did u find the chocolate after? Cant stomach it myself, chic soup.is.saving me feel like im getting something substantial. Feel tired though hope this will pass, hope ur getting on well.

Keep it up girls you are all doing brilliant!! First 4 days are always the hardest, keep busy and drink plenty of water this will help with headaches and it will all be worth it on your first weigh in x x x

I loveee the chocolate shake.
I didnt think I would as I didn't like slimfast chocolate or chocolate ice cream but this I do. Hehe.

Tuckin into my chicken soup now, only just finished wrk.

I'm doin good, no headaches, no tiredness. Felt bit hot and claimy tho but i cured that by goin to the steam room. Went swimming today too :)

Glad ur feelin good too !!!

Back