Day 2

heres to a new me

Well day 2 went well, to be honest I never normally have 3 meals a day!! Normally skip breakfast eat a late lunch miss tea then sit and pig at night!! But for the past to days I have had all 3 and within the 5g rule and actually feel full!! Only problem I have found is an becoming addicted to one one thing............... This site :)

heres to a new me said:
Well day 2 went well, to be honest I never normally have 3 meals a day!! Normally skip breakfast eat a late lunch miss tea then sit and pig at night!! But for the past to days I have had all 3 and within the 5g rule and actually feel full!! Only problem I have found is an becoming addicted to one one thing............... This site :)

Well done you. Your doing fab. Keep up the good work.
And yep this site is for sure an addiction.

I know I'm addicted to this site, perils of an iPhone hey making it too easy. Can tell it was busy at work today as didnt come on at all!!!

I missed your eye watching over me today Lexie lol!! But am finding doing the blues and ww together a problem as there's not much fat in anything I eat so going to see how it goes next week then might just try blues and calorie counting see if it makes a difference!!

Back