Day 2

therealbbe

Gold Member
Hello my name is sharon and i have around 5 stone to lose.........i am on day 2 and i am ok so far!!! would love some encouragement and words of wisdom please, have done this diet before and have struggled apart from the very first time about 5 yrs ago when you had the add a meal week.

Take care and speak soon
Sharon x

Wishing you all the best Sharon, I was always told the first 3 days are the worst and now I'm on day 4 I think I can see its right. I'm new here but have had a nice welcome, there's some very supportive people here which is what we all need from time to time. X

Thank you very much I hope your right I keep going past crisps and go to pick them up without thinking also the biscuit barrell just opening it and then thinking "Sharon what are you doing" just shows I must of done it without thinking lol

the habit of eating seems to be a huge recurring theme! i was exactly the same, and why oh why are there so many food shops everywhere! lol x

rugger bugger said:
the habit of eating seems to be a huge recurring theme! i was exactly the same, and why oh why are there so many food shops everywhere! lol x

Hahahahahahaha I know. Do you know what normally I don't eat breakfast or sometimes lunch but pig from about 4pm but never am I unhurt before that yet I walk out of the counsellors house yesterday and I was bloody starving!!! :eek: that is all in my head of course and tv adverts grrrrrrrrer lol

i swear my sense of smell has gone up 100 times, must be the hunter gatherer instinct kicking in! lol x

rugger bugger said:
i swear my sense of smell has gone up 100 times, must be the hunter gatherer instinct kicking in! lol x

Hahahahaha yeah I bet that is sooooooo true. Just not fair :(

Was at gym this morning/afternoon and two people left half a sandwich each in the bar (it looked liked chicken) and I was really annoyed with them for wasting it. Strange as firstly I don't know them and secondly they paid for it up to them :(

shabbs11 said:
Good luck sweetie I have also tried this plan before and failed miserably but this is defo the time I succeed X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yup me toooooo then had major surgery last July and used it as excuse to eat :( enough is enough now!! Xxx

shabbs11 said:
It certainly is....This is our time now chick we CAN do this! I am about to make my hot choc for the night X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had mine it was lush!!!

How you finding day 3 so far, ? hope your being strong, for me this was the hardest day, but if i can do it anybody can......... RB x

rugger bugger said:
How you finding day 3 so far, ? hope your being strong, for me this was the hardest day, but if i can do it anybody can......... RB x

Hiya I am doing ok had porridge this morning the. Out for lunch as sons baptism had prawns with salad (no dressing and lettuce cucumber) and for main meal tuna steak grilled and some more salad no dressing that was it! Xxx

Ahhhhh was going to let you all know at my sons baptism I watched my friend and her hubby spit a sliced membrane dessert ya don't need to know what went in it but Oh my God just watching her eat most of it (just like I would order dessert for sharing as knew hubby wouldn't eat a lot so I would eat rest) and she wasn't letting someone have some it was like lord of the rings "my precious" hahahahaha I wouldn't of been happy when I got home if I had had that at all i would of felt sick and guilty Xxxx

Well I guess there will always be times when you can't sit there sipping on a shake! You obviously made some great food choices. I think that would be where I'd struggle. Hope you had a great day. X

rugger bugger said:
Well I guess there will always be times when you can't sit there sipping on a shake! You obviously made some great food choices. I think that would be where I'd struggle. Hope you had a great day. X

Yeah I really happy with my choices and you have to involve it around your life and this day was one of them!! We had an amazing day thank you x

Hey, sounds like you had a fab day and made some really good choices :) Go you!!
Think this has been my hardest day so far. Sooo hungry :( Had to have an omelette earlier as I was STAAAARVING!! and it seems to have passed a bit now thank goodness! So sitting here now with my 2nd 1.5 litre bottle of water watching 'Obese: A year to save my life' on catch up. Hope you're having a good day hun xx

Hiya can I please join this thread I'm also on day 2 and can't believe I have made it through 2 whole days !!!! And not started eating the furniture lol We should be very proud of ourselves .... I'm currently 17st 5lb and bmi of 40 and can't wait to be loosing the pounds I'm doing SS just wondering what day do we start going through ketosis? X

jojo73 said:
Hiya can I please join this thread I'm also on day 2 and can't believe I have made it through 2 whole days !!!! And not started eating the furniture lol We should be very proud of ourselves .... I'm currently 17st 5lb and bmi of 40 and can't wait to be loosing the pounds I'm doing SS just wondering what day do we start going through ketosis? X

Hello and welcome!! More the merrier I was

therealbbe said:
Hello and welcome!! More the merrier I was

Ooooops messed that up!! Heheheh

Anyway welcome aboard the nutty train to skinnyville!!! I just having a banana shake hot I love then warm. Anyway I was told ketosis happens around day 3-4 might be wrong though lol
Luv Sharon
Ps nearly day 3 done whoohoooo x

Thanks Sharon I'm Jo by the way sorry for not introducing myself blaming it on lack of food as well as everything else lol i.e housework lol which day are you on? And I'm nutty enough do think I qualify to jump on the train lol x I had chicken and mushroom soup for tea they really nice

Back